Sunday, August 3, 2008

[03/08/08]

~Me/Aidan/Mark/Chris
~University

Everyone was fairly excited, and it seemed like it was going to be a good session. Still had some minor muscle-pains from the session prior to this, and thought it may affect my performance overall, but it did on a minor level. Though it did stop me from achieving the same intensity of last session.

~Stretching (20-30mins)
~Messing around (Checked where we are at, especially Mark & Chris. Me & Aidan for the sake of seeing if we're still sore etc. About 1hr probably)
~4 sets of stairs(10-25 steps each) of backwards QM (At this point I noticed that I'm still sore at the back, below my armpits)
~1 lap of Cat Balance, perimeter of about 16-24meters (Noticed more effort on my legs, Aidan noticed more on his back)
~30+ Vaults/Rail (Tried some flow out, and minor other technicalities, explained some stuff to Mark and Chris)
~
Small set of pushups (10) Plank (1-1.30mins)

After all that, we were going to try some presicions but ended up doing vaults and there I got injured.

Knee injury, hit the edge of the wall while I was running into a speedvault. Hurt like fuck. Gladly its just a bruise on the cap, unlike the other time, where iIbanged the side and hurt the joint.This was fairly less dangerous then the other time. Miscalculations of 1inch are fatal. Will be back on track soon, hopefully.

No comments: