Thursday, June 12, 2008

[12/06/08]

~Me/Randoms/Oldschool buddies
~University 5-a-side grounds.

5-a-side football match between buddies, thought it would be good training to add up on my endurance/cardio. (Must have gone on for about an hour and a half)

Light game, started feeling lack of breath immediately, but I thought it was normal --as we did no warm-up or stretching. After the starting minutes mentioned above, I did not feel any discomfort or heavy breathing, may have been because I was playing in a quite relaxed manner, considering fatigue and muscle sores (qtuh ta' laham) from [10/06/08] training.

Obviously, sprinted, jogged & walked throughout the whole game.

Should work well for my performance, rounding up the efforts of the week with more cardio/endurance exercises.

~Muscle sores relieved alot, must be because of the warm blood flow during the match.

~No discomfort in right knee after injury.

~No dicomfort in right shin bone/muscle after [10/06/08].

Will try to still lessen impact on it as I randomly feel very very thin little weird pains, although hardly noticble. (Developing a higher sensitivity of body through exercise? Good.)

No comments: